You are welcome and encouraged to meet with your adviser at any time throughout the semester.
To enroll, you will have an Adviser Hold placed on your KSIS account and cannot enroll until you meet with you adviser to discuss your upcoming semester. Advising occurs in October for the spring semester and March for the fall semester.
Who is my adviser?
If you are unsure of your assigned adviser, login to KSIS and select "Student Service Center." Your adviser is listed on the right side. If you are not assigned to an adviser, email the academic program coordinator.
Schedule an appointment
Prepare for your appointment
- Prior to your advising session, complete the MNE Enrollment Worksheet (pdf). Use the online course schedule (dates/times for courses), the course catalog (pre-requisites, basic course details, and rotation info), and flowchart to complete the form.
- Review your current DARS report, flowchart, and Transfer Credit Report (if applicable).
- Email your completed MNE Enrollment Worksheet to your advsior prior to your appointment.
- If using Zoom, download the application (if you haven't done so already) and check to make sure everything is working prior to your appointment.
- Bring any questions with you to your appointment.
You should know that delaying in setting up or not attending an advising session early on will likely mean that you cannot enroll at your designated time.
Students are assigned an enrollment time based on their total completed and transfer hours. In your KSIS "Student Center", you can see the date and time of your enrollment availability, located on right-hand side of the page under "Enrollment Dates". Enrollment can be completed via KSIS after you have cleared all holds, including meeting with your adviser to drop your Adviser Hold. Enrollment FAQs.